[c-nsp] bgp weird issue

mm-tech mm at math.pub.ro
Thu Dec 4 13:45:54 EST 2008

Hi,

Yes, I'm still trying to find out more details about rpf...

But now, I ran into another issue: router1 is preferring the default route
from router2. In other words, once the iBGP relationship is established,
the default route (62.217.x.x) from router1 becomes router2's IP address
(91.195.X.1). Everything works fine, but all the traffic goes out through
router2.

Do you know how can I fix this issue? I want router1 to keep its default
route after the iBGP comes up.

Thanks,
john