[c-nsp] System MTU on 4948

Brandon Bennett bennetb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:37:15 EST 2008

Well the 3560 and 3750 series require a reboot after setting the
system mtu. I am certain this is where the question originates from.

Although I am not sure with the 4948. Although I would imagine it not
requiring a reboot.   If you get no warning then you should be fine.

-Brandon Bennett
CCIE #19406

Sent from my iPhone