[c-nsp] 1700 Series WIC Modules

Aaron Riemer ariemer at wesenergy.com.au
Tue Dec 9 02:51:20 EST 2008

Hey guys,

Is there any easy way to work out which IOS is required for the
different WIC's available?? I have a 1751 series router that I am trying
to get a 4 port FXS card working with and I would like to know what IOS
will support it as it is currently not detected.

Cheers,

Aaron.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.