[c-nsp] automated network monitorgin

Mario Spinthiras spinthiras.mario at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:48:46 EST 2008

Dear all,

 I posted an email to this list a while back regarding network
monitoring. I came up with a theory which I would like to share with
the world which might be something interested though I dont know due
to the diversity of network design today. My question are essentially
the following , When you hear the words "automated network monitoring"
and "multi layer topology mapping" , how do you percieve these , and
how are they (if they are) implemented on a network near you? My
theory on multi correlated data processing from network nodes is
available at http://www.spinthiras.net/2008/12/10/network-monitoring-logic/
and it basically refers to the logic behind monitoring systems in
being implemented to make monitoring systems do human-understanable
reasoning in a network problem of view. Your feedback is more than
welcome.

Regards,
Mario A. Spinthiras
http://www.spinthiras.net/