[c-nsp] DS3 mux issues

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Dec 11 09:44:21 EST 2008

Robert Blayzor wrote:
> Try using a T1 XC cable to your DSX or reversing the TX/RX AMP
> connectors on the back of the Mux.  If it comes up on metallic but not
> the other way, sounds like you have have RX/RX & TX/TX and not RX/TX &
> RX/TX.

Exactly.  That's what he ended up doing in the CO before I got back
there.  Since he wired it I wanted him to identify the problem.  We're
trying to create a cookie-cutter template for all our remote COs and
various folks with expertise in certain areas are contributing to it.
Wiring isn't my area of expertise so I'm leaving that up to the CO tech.

Justin