[c-nsp] IOS for 7204VXR-G1 + MPF

Rado Vasilev decklandv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:40:49 EST 2008

Hi Rodney,

I was wondering the last few days what would be the ideal Cisco
platform for higher performance VPDN?
Currently I'm using 7301/7200-NPE-G2 routers and don't like the idea
of splitting the load to more and more LNS/LAC devices.
Would the future proof platform with HW capabilities be the ASR1000 or
something else?

Regards,
Rado