[c-nsp] Cat6500 sup2 boot from PCMCIA

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Tue Dec 16 01:46:12 EST 2008

  Had the same issue here with a couple 6500/SUP2's, and the Flash Card's
were working, but after a format got flakey.  The only real end solution we
found that worked was to take and replace them with a different flash card,
till we got one it was happy with.  Actually went though a couple cards,
till we found one that all the SUP2's seemed to accept, and after that life
was good..

---
Howard Leadmon