[c-nsp] 32 bit ASN

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Dec 17 11:31:52 EST 2008

Thanks Brian.

IOS-XR and NX-OS seem the only OS's in the Cisco family that support this. IOS-XR since release 3.4.0 and NX-OS since 4.0(1).

By the way, i found this document written by Jeff Doyle about this subject:

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/35767

Thanks.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S)