[c-nsp] Configure VPN Client Software to Automatically Reconnect?

Felix Nkansah felixnkansah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:29:10 EST 2008

Hi Security,
I understand your sentiment below.

But I have been asked more than once by some corporate IT guys narrating the
above scenario to me, and inquiring about how to get the vpn client to
automatically connect.

I have usually said i'm not sure that can be done, but I feel it's wiser to
ask other experts on this client auto-reconnect issue before such
conclusions.

Do you know if it's possible to accomplish that, and how?

Felix
ccie r&s, security