[c-nsp] Spanning-Tree question

Tom Sands tsands at rackspace.com
Fri Feb 1 07:36:23 EST 2008

Though you using 2 different VTP domains/VLAN databases, are the VLANs
per business unit at least unique so the VLAN databases don't have
overlapping VLANs?

What's the purpose of interconnecting the 4 switches?

What are the connections between the 4 switches? access port (same vlan
on each side or every switch)? trunk? L3?

Tom Sands
Chief Network Engineer
Rackspace
(210)312-4391