[c-nsp] Netflow Export Problem

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:29:35 EST 2008

Packets originating from the router can be controlled by:
ip local policy route-map <name of the route map>

One thing I would try, but I have no idea if it works, is policy
routing the traffic to a loopback interface that belongs to a VRF.
The netflow export address would be the one inside the VRF, the source
will be inside the global routing table, but the PBR would match udp
to that address and port and set the next-hop to the loopback
interface.

Let's repeat: it's just an idea, not something from a reference or
that had real testing.

Rubens