[c-nsp] USB to serial converter

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Mon Feb 4 03:32:10 EST 2008

Sorry.. I just realised it was only a few platforms of routers that
support the tftp from console commands, I did once manage to upgrade the
boot rom on a 3640 to support it, it required a chip puller, some steady
hands and a new boot rom chip. (read: not for the faint hearted)

I also just realised the new ISR devices have USB ports on them.. does
anyone know if it's possible to copy an image of say a USB thumb drive
into flash via the usb port?

-Dan