[c-nsp] PPPoE L2 timeout recovery

Whisper whisper555 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:02:18 EST 2008

Cisco DSL Router Configuration and Troubleshooting Guide - PPPoE: DSL
Router as a PPPoE Client Troubleshooting
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/technologies_configuration_example09186a008071a7c2.shtml

I don't think it is a NAT table overflow issue. If you really think
that this is the problem, change your NAT timers to age the
translations out faster than the default.

I don't think it is a IOS issue because the exact problem you are
describing happens with routers that are not Cisco.