[c-nsp] IPv6 & bgp

a. rahman isnaini r.sutan risnaini at indo.net.id
Wed Feb 6 05:34:17 EST 2008

Use :

ipv6-gw#sh bgp ipv6 ?
   X:X:X:X::X/<0-128>  IPv6 prefix <network>/<length>
   community           Display routes matching the communities
   community-list      Display routes matching the community-list
   dampened-paths      Display paths suppressed due to dampening
   filter-list         Display routes conforming to the filter-list
   flap-statistics     Display flap statistics of routes
   inconsistent-as     Display only routes with inconsistent origin ASs
   labels              Display BGP labels for prefixes
   neighbors           Detailed information on TCP and BGP neighbor
connections
   paths               Path information
   quote-regexp        Display routes matching the AS path "regular
expression"
   regexp              Display routes matching the AS path regular
expression
   summary             Summary of BGP neighbor status
   |                   Output modifiers
   <cr>

rgs
a. rahman isnaini r.sutan