[c-nsp] WCCP and gre's

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Sun Feb 10 19:14:06 EST 2008

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/

My Hint: use a loopback address on the router, that seems to nail the GRE
endpoint to a fixed iP address rather than having it float depending on your
interface IPs.

(I keep meaning to fix the Squid WCCPv2 implementation to have "hooks"
to tear up/down the GRE based on the routers' negotiated routerid; but I
never quite get the time..)

Adrian