[c-nsp] MPLS Confusion ;)

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Feb 12 11:45:32 EST 2008

Thanks ;)  The only reason I would want to consider this is because if we
used a GSR here at a P router and then 7206VXR's as the PE devices we have
6500/Sup2's physically in the middle.  I figured that if I created a VLAN
trunk to carry the MPLS traffic from the GSR to the 7206VXR's then I could
keep the 6500's in the physical connection....

Paul