[c-nsp] FWSM, Contexts and ASA's

Christian Koch christian at visr.org
Wed Feb 13 12:10:23 EST 2008

Hi Dale,

We are in still in process of deploying the FWSM blades and i am still
reading into the product literature, and i really cant say on the future of
the FWSM vs ASA, i believe it could be a great product for virtualizing
managed firewall services, but i am still too new to it, to evaluate

thanks for your input, this is some of what i was looking for - real
experiences with the fwsm