[c-nsp] FWSM, Contexts and ASA's

Raul Lopez Nevot r.nevot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:41:52 EST 2008

we are deploying fwsm, and that's a great environment for virtualizing fws,
but beware the limitations (no routing protocols when virtualized, ...)
before your purchase.

I received some comments about bandwidth, now they are supporting 5.5 Gbps
per blade, but cisco people says they will support up to 50 Gbps when
combining FWSM with supervisor 720 (and/or pisa32), good news.

regards