[c-nsp] SNMP traffic monitoring / alerting

Aaron R aaronis at people.net.au
Tue Feb 19 01:50:47 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I am not interested on being alerted when certain traffic rates are
exceeded. What I am interested in is how much data is being transferred
inbound on our gateway router per month.

I am using cacti with the thold plugin but its kind of dodgy in terms of
setting when you would like to monitor and reset the stats. Does anyone have
experience with Thold in cacti?

Cheers,

Aaron.