[c-nsp] Result of Duplicate SEQ on Prefix List

Higham, Josh jhigham at epri.com
Thu Feb 21 18:54:51 EST 2008

In a case like this I find it easiest to test by creating a fake prefix
list and running the command.  Check whether the line was replaced, or
if you get an error.

I believe that you get an error, but it's easy to safely test.

If it does replace the line there is the chance of a bug which wouldn't
be detected in this manner, but it's a good first step if you are
wondering about how an ACL or prefix list behaves.

Thanks,
Josh