[c-nsp] Result of Duplicate SEQ on Prefix List

Christian Koch christian at visr.org
Thu Feb 21 19:13:17 EST 2008

thanks guys..

this was on 12.2(18)SXF8

let me clarify a little more on what i experienced..

i experienced an issue after the following was done

1st - vlanX created, portA configured, added to vlanX, unshut, portB
configured, added to vlanX, unshut,
cidr block added to prefix list as i mentioned

next thing i know - no ip's were reachable on this switch

my first thoughts are no way this could have caused it
but when the prefix list was removed, connectivity to devices that hang off
the switch were reachable again

any ideas?