[c-nsp] VOIP and security

Colin McNamara colin at 2cups.com
Fri Feb 22 14:30:29 EST 2008

I would break it into securing the "corporate" network and then securing
the voice stream. You might want to check out this doc for securing
signaling and transport -
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/4_0_1/secuview.html

--
Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little longer"