[c-nsp] "Boot helper" or small IOS for Catalyst 3750

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Feb 26 07:36:00 EST 2008

Hi,

Does anyone know where to find a "boot helper" image for the Catalyst
3750? Does it even exist? Alternatively a very small IOS, just to enable
TFTP downloads. We have a lot of these functioning as CE-boxes and even
though I've never seen an upgrade go wrong I'd hate to have to do an
XMODEM transfer when it happens.

I can see that the lates 12.1 image seems small enough, and it would be
usable, but it's deferred so I can't download it from CCO. Does anyone
know if I could ask TAC or an SE nicely and get this image?

Thank you,
Peter