[c-nsp] CRYPTO-3-IKMP_QUERY_KEY : Querying key pair failed ?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Feb 27 14:39:49 EST 2008

Hi Matthew,

I'm not sure about the logged message, but I've seen the
"TP-self-signed" certificates when I enable "ip http secure-server" and
IOS generates a certificate for this. If you don't use the certificates
you can could just remove them and see if that helps.

I couldn't figure out from your mail whether the VPN succeeds. Is that
message the only thing it says from a debug? I'm not very familiar with
VTI, having only used IPSec/GRE, but does a "debug crypto isakmp" gives
you any meaningful information?

Regards,
Peter