[c-nsp] Fwd: Re: Loopback Advertise in OSPF

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Wed Feb 27 20:40:08 EST 2008

Hello.

As promised, here are the links that discuss BCP's for ISP
large scale routing, showing the use of OSPF and iBGP for a
scalable and comprehensive internal routing policy:

ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/pfs/isp-workshops/BGP_Presentations/bgp-3.pdf
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/pfs/seminars/NANOG40-BGP-Techniques.pdf

Cheers,

Mark.