[c-nsp] 7200 LNS Rebooting

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Thu Feb 28 03:55:33 EST 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008, Arie Vayner (avayner) wrote:

> I guess we are talking about 7200 routers,...

Yes, I'm referring to the 7200 router family running 12.4
mainline.

> so I would
> suggest to wait a bit with SRC, and in the mean while
> deploy 12.2(31)SB. This train will remain alive for some
> time.

IOS feature navigator has been known to have a life of its
own sometimes, but today, it tells me that if I want to
deploy this feature on the 7200 platform, 12.4T or 12.2
(33)SRC are my only options :-). This is in particular
regard to "BGP support for BFD".

Is feature navigator broken on this one?

We are likely better off trusting your recommendations, at
any rate.

Cheers,

Mark.