[c-nsp] SUP 720 3BXL + 2 BGP Full View + MPLS VPN

Pavel Kuzin pk at nodex.ru
Thu Feb 28 13:16:36 EST 2008

Hi!
My company has Cisco 6506 with SUP720-3BXL.

I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone

2 BGP Full View + MPLS VPN in one box.

I have a problem with more than 250k labels in LFIB.

Seems it creates a new label for each prefix recived from BGP.

How it can be turned off ?

IOS 12.2 SXH adv ip services.

L3 Forwarding Resources
             FIB TCAM usage:                     Total        Used       %Used
                  72 bits (IPv4, MPLS, EoM)     524288      459356         88%
                 144 bits (IP mcast, IPv6)      262144           7          1%

                     detail:      Protocol                    Used       %Used
                                  IPv4                      243728         46%
                                  MPLS                      215627         41%

--
Pavel D.Kuzin
Nodex LTD.
pk at nodex.ru