[c-nsp] Scheduling daily reload

Aaron R aaronis at people.net.au
Tue Jan 1 20:25:34 EST 2008

Hi Roland,

The problem is the ISP tends to make changes at the various exchanges (The
links are ADSL) and this sometimes causes a problem whereby no packets will
transmit / receive however the router still believes that the link is up.
Maybe I need to look into setting some kind of keep alive feature over the
ATM interface perhaps.

Cheers,

Aaron.