[c-nsp] Scheduling daily reload

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Tue Jan 1 21:52:18 EST 2008

On Jan 2, 2008, at 10:45 AM, Aaron R wrote:

> The issue is more to do with the ISP making configuration changes at
> their
> end every now and then which causes the routers to hang

I'm just trying to understand what sort of configuration changes at
the upstream's end would cause the routers (theirs or yours?) to stop
forwarding packets, such that a reboot on your end would be required
and would resolve the issue?  How do you know that this is the issue,
is this what they have told you?

You should not have to reboot your routers periodically, I guess, is
the point - but you know that, already.

;>

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

	Culture eats strategy for breakfast.