[c-nsp] MPLS Hardware Support

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Wed Jan 2 11:30:31 EST 2008

Is there any crypto requirement?  Half the customers I deal with usually
assume IPSec when mentioning 'VPN', which is nice since all those
routers you mentioned support it in hardware, even the 1841.  Plus I
believe that in 12.4, you can perform most QoS functions on the traffic
you're encrypting.  Might not need MPLS, or at least maybe not tagging,
but rather just separate VRFs.

Chuck