[c-nsp] RES: Scheduling daily reload

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Jan 2 12:02:27 EST 2008

It's pretty random - not after a reload though as the uptime is 90+ days  ..
we "think" it *may* have something to do with timeouts on inactivity....

We configured "sessions auto cleanup" about a year ago and it created a
number of problems with users getting kicked etc. - it may have been a
software issue at the time, never went back to figure out why....

Thanks,

Paul