[c-nsp] Application based rate limiting

Aivars aivars at ml.lv
Thu Jan 3 05:17:01 EST 2008

Well, NBAR is not really accurate at P2P recognition. You will catch
some but far not all. Besides NBAR is CPU intensive. To be close to
90% P2P traffic recognition, including encrypted Bittorent, you have
to look at dedicated boxes like SCE platform (service control engine)
from Cisco.

Aivars

example ->> http://ciscotips.wordpress.com/category/qos/