[c-nsp] Memory requirements question

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Thu Jan 3 19:08:28 EST 2008

Possibly the feature navigator is accounting for SDM ?

Just looking at my home router the SDM installation burns a lot of
flash.

dhooper-gw.kal#sh flash

System flash directory:
File  Length   Name/status
  1   20487336  c1700-advipservicesk9-mz.124-5a.bin
  2   1038     home.shtml
  3   1830     sdmconfig-1721.cfg
  4   102400   home.tar
  5   242285   attack-drop.sdf
  6   1053184  common.tar
  7   4753408  sdm.tar
  8   13514    SDM_Backup
  9   1020     vlan.dat
[26656600 bytes used, 6635684 available, 33292284 total]
32768K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)