[c-nsp] windows wireless authentication

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 16:20:47 EST 2008

Hi,

> I have a few 1131ag wap's with the latest ios and having trouble
> connecting all of our notebooks using the windows wireless zero
> configuration software.  This config seems to work with the intel
> wireless config software.  Is there something wrong with the config or
> is there an issue with security and the windows software?

when you say all - do you mean all at the same time? if so , how
many clients are you talking about?

also, are all the notebooks with same wireless chipset and same
driver revision? have they all had the required WPA/WPA2 updates
from microsoft?  (check wpa update on microsoft knowledge base -
the 2 main updates are not supplied as normal windows updates...
we hope they'll be part of SP3)

alan