[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Tue Jan 8 07:16:32 EST 2008

I was thinking about getting a refreshed CCNA certification sometime, my
original cert ran out a while ago ... (luckily, my knowledge of Cisco
routers didn't expire with it ;) )

Anyway, I remember Cisco was (or had just did) an update on their CCNA
tests back then. I also remember that the test center that gave the
tests used some pretty sh at tty questions (and answers), where the problem
in many questions was less knowing the right answer, but deciding which
of the multiple CORRECT answers was the one to select, or which of the
multiple WRONG answers was the least wrong ... is this still this way
today? Also, is there an overview of the topics available which are
covered in the current CCNA tests?

Tnx, -gg