[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

jason.plank at comcast.net jason.plank at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 09:33:00 EST 2008

I don't think the issue is that there are multiple answers, but that most likely people misread the questions and don't actually comprehend what is being asked. The last link that was sent out will probably let you know what topics you need to be familiar with (didn't read the link - sorry), but information about cisco's tests can be found on their website. I'm not a trainer or someone that helps people pass exams, but from listening to friends complain about cisco exams, it's usually been an issue of comprehension than incorrect answers or  "to many right answers".

Just my 0.02.

--
Regards,

Jason Plank