[c-nsp] traffic shaping on 7200

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Tue Jan 8 10:04:09 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 01:38:44PM +0300, Rivo Tahina RAZAFINDRATSIFA wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I do traffic shaping on a 7206 box, eg:
> a: 10Mbps for one class
> b: 15Mbps for another class
> c: 20Mbps for another class
>
> If c: only use 10Mbps, how can I share it to a: and b:?
> How can I monitor (graph) the bandwidth usage for the 3 classes?

I can answer your second question: use Cricket with genDevConfig

   http://cricket.sourceforge.net/
   http://acktomic.com/?page_id=10

If you use a graphing system other than Cricket, the information
in the output of GenDevConfig should be enough to help you figure
out how to graph the traffic-shaping in that system.