[c-nsp] Remote rebooting

Adam Piasecki apiasecki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:07:15 EST 2008

Thanks for the response, you guys gave me a bunch of ideas and i finally
figure out the problem.
The last length of fiber was Multimode, or is bad, i moved the entire router
back one fiber jump and i'm rockin in the 10/10mb world now.. No errors,
this DS3 is solid. Unfortionally the fiber converters i have, only have a
fiber Link light, so other then that i had no way of knowing if the fiber
was causing the problem besides moving the router back.

Thanks Again!
Adam
MidAtlantic Broadband