[c-nsp] SCP router-to-router work?

Raymond, Steven Steven.Raymond at integratelecom.com
Tue Jan 8 15:16:07 EST 2008

> I have no problems logging in w/ SSH. And the problems are the same
when
> copying from a a Linux shell.
>
> Maybe SRB is just being stupid. :-)

Agreed.  Further testing this morning shows I can send from SRB2 to SRA2
just fine, but from the very same router running SRB2 to another router
running SRB2, it fails.  Examining the aaa config on both, there is one
difference:

WORKS (running SRA2):
aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+ if-authenticated
none

BROKEN (running SRB2):
aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+ if-authenticated

Keyword "none" is missing in 12.2(33)SRB2.

broken(config)#aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+
if-authenticated none

^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

broken(config)#aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+
if-authenticated ?
  <cr>

Any input on what "none" does, and why it seems to have be removed from
12.2 SRB?

Thanks again