[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

Paul Raj Khangure cisco-nsp at digitaljunkie.net
Tue Jan 8 18:30:59 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 02:33:00PM +0000, jason.plank at comcast.net wrote:

> their website. I'm not a trainer or someone that helps people pass
> exams, but from listening to friends complain about cisco exams, it's
> usually been an issue of comprehension than incorrect answers or  "to
> many right answers".

Biggest recommendation I'd make to people sitting the CCNA exam (other
than knowing the material :P ) is to take the time _before_ starting the
test, to brain dump all their tables (binary conversion, netmasks, etc)
onto scrap paper. That way, when they get a question in the exam, they
can just refer to the table and answer it straight away, saving time for
the more difficult questions.

prk.