[c-nsp] 75MB native IOS image over tftp via OS X

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Tue Jan 8 20:52:37 EST 2008

So I'm having a heck of a time trying to get a big file onto either
the bootflash or disk0 of a SUP720.  The tftp never finishes and spits
an error back (can't present the error message at the moment).

A quick search showed some results circa 2000 which large files and
solaris had issues, so I was wondering if anyone has experienced
something similar under newer 8.5 CatOS code which is what I'm working
with here.

I'm just trying to eliminate various parts, so if the Cat doesn't have
issues with large fils over tftp, perhaps I should look to boot my
10.5 laptop out a window.

I realize rcp and FTP are options as well, but FTP has given me
issues, as has trying to get rsh running under 10.5.