[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at thinkcash.com
Wed Jan 9 16:32:03 EST 2008

I just passed mine with a pretty decent score.

I just focused on the basics and used a lot of the NetSim to practice
what I can't do in production at work.  I felt it was fair exam.  Of
course if I failed I might have thought differently.

Now the CCNP stuff is a different TAR ball.

Nicholas Weaver
Senior Network Engineer MCSE/MCSA/CCNA
817-546-2770 [phone/fax]
817-914-6166 [mobile]
nweaver at thinkcash.com

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments thereto,
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail
and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited.