[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Thu Jan 10 02:11:25 EST 2008

Unfortunately some of us are still supporting kit that was released in
the dark ages.

This whole thread reminds of a Microsoft tech I asked to make some
changes on an windows 2000 system, he browned his trousers and cried
that he was only capable of doing the work on a 2003 system because
that's all his training had covered, this was only 12 months after 2003
had been released.

The point is at least cisco people get the opportunity to learn the
older systems as well as the new, which is far more useful then being in
the same boat as said msce tech above :)

-Dan