[c-nsp] NBAR on 2800

Marko Milivojevic markom at vodafone.is
Thu Jan 10 10:22:12 EST 2008

NBAR will not handle encrypted BitTorrent, as far as I know. For that purpose, you may wish to look into something like SCE from Cisco, or similar deviuce (NetEnrorcer series from Allot, for example). Alternatively, you may wish to talk to your service provider and see if they can offer assistance in this regard. I am sure they will be willing to cooperate to some extent ;-)