[c-nsp] OT: NSP Engineer payscale

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Jan 10 23:19:47 EST 2008

This is very off-topic for this list but this is also the best group of
people to answer my questions.  I'm in need of some information for a
meeting coming up in the very near future and I'm having trouble finding
information specific to experienced service provider engineers.

Do any of you know of a good place to find job listings specific to
service providers?  I'm interested in finding job listings for positions
comparable to mine, preferably with decent job description details and
pay scale ranges.

Would anyone mind sharing some of your own generic pay information with
me as well?  A basic idea of the pay range, provider size and region
would be helpful to know how your provider compares to my own.  I'm
interested what your impression of fair market value is for the
positions we fill.  I need some comparison data for a discussion about
my own position that's coming up soon.

Thanks
  Justin