[c-nsp] Speaking of Netflow: how about a tcpreplay for netflow?

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Fri Jan 11 12:59:12 EST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008, at 1:34 AM, Joel M Snyder wrote:

> I am sure that the Netflow analyzer guys out there must have some
> internal tool for doing this (although maybe they don't care about
> the timestamps the way I do), but no one is kicking it out to open
> source---at least as far as I can tell.

I don't know of a tool which allows one to generate flows in such a
manner; I think it would be quite useful in the scenario you describe,
though.

If you used ntop or fprobe or nfdump as your exporter, though, along
with Xen or VMWare, would that work for your application?

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

	Culture eats strategy for breakfast.

            -- Ford Motor Company