[c-nsp] Looking for visually impressive server racks

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri Jan 11 13:12:53 EST 2008

> Then have a stage lighting designer do a light wash with something
> like this:
> http://www.superbrightleds.com/light_bars.htm
> The color changing ones are really cool.

	If anyone is looking for a stage lighting designer
(Especially in the Philly, PA area, but she will travel) for this
and especially any LED usage.... Please contact me offlist. She
used to tour with The Clash, and since has even done lighting and
work for presidents and presidential campains.

		Tuc/TBOH