[c-nsp] Looking for visually impressive server racks

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Mon Jan 14 21:13:49 EST 2008

Clipsal makes a some what visually stunning cabinet with it's purple perplex door that when illuminated from the inside looks kind of cool, I believe it's called the titanium range.

http://pentagate.com/prodDocs/docClipsalCabinets.html <http://pentagate.com/prodDocs/docClipsalCabinets.html>

they're probably not the most nicest cabinet to work with, and if you do manage to slam the door a little hard you will crack the perplex.

-Dan