[c-nsp] VPN issues

Aaron R aaronis at people.net.au
Tue Jan 15 06:56:43 EST 2008

I am thinking it has something to do with the split-tunneling configuration.
Split tunneling is disabled therefore all traffic should route accross the
VPN connection from the vpn client. Both outbound internet access as well as
access to other site to site vpn's is not working for the VPN clients.

Ta,

Aaron.