[c-nsp] pa-feisl-tx cards

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue Jan 15 19:32:47 EST 2008

> i want to add some fast ethernet ports to a 7206vxr and i see lots of
> feisl cards out there, but i can't find enough info on the web to tell if
> they function as normal fastethernet interfaces and support 802.1q
> tagging. i understand they are eol'ed, but seem to be supported still.  i
> can live without autonegotiation (since cisco has never gotten that right
> :-).
>
> can anyone shed light on just how different the isl versions are from the
> regular fe cards?

There was a thread similar to this on c-nsp a while ago. Google
"pa-feisl-tx" and it should be the first result. That particular page is
hosted by a 3rd party though, and it doesnt seem to be loading for me, but
perhaps you could look through the archives to try and find it. Im not
sure what month/year it was in, so it might take a little while to find
it.